an international master artist to the backyard of budding talent in the Detroit metropolitan community.
Meredith Dincolo, Artistic Associate and Coordinator of Pre-Professional Programs at Hubbard Street Dance Chicago, following 14 years
as a company dancer as well as four seasons abroad with the Lyon Opera Ballet and National Theater Mannheim, came to
Forty-one students attended the class.
Comments from evaluations included:
- I learned how to move my body more fluently and it inspired me to work harder
- I had a lot of fun and learned new combinations. It was great to have an piano accompanist
- I learned to perform even when you are in class
- I feel so inspired. I loved how she stressed stretching, finishing and dancing through movement. I felt more confident
- I learned about artistry and performance
- I learned how to push the limits and was really inspired and dedicated to trying my best
- What I learned will make me a stronger dancer. Loved the way Meredith taught the class and communicated with us
- Meredith has a bright personality and she moves like the wind. It was such a great class. I love the classes they offer at Marygrove and they have definitely helped me grow as a dancer
Please view the attached photos as well as the YouTube video: http://youtu.be/sGTsCog_LPY