The Michigan Colleges Foundation (MCF) is sponsoring a career fair!
WHAT: ePrize CAREER FAIR
WHEN: Jan. 27, 2012 • 1:00-4:00 p.m.
WHERE: ePrize Headquarters, Pleasant Ridge, MI
ABOUT THE FAIR
The ePrize Career Fair is open to ALL MAJORS. While ePrize is a Marketing and Technology related business, they have positions open in multiple disciplines.*
INTERNSHIPS are available for Juniors and Seniors in the following job categories:
1. Software Engineer
2. Interface Developer
3. Producer (Project Management)
4. Marketing & Strategy
*Time will be provided to network with ePrize executives and staff. After the interviews at ePrize, interviewees will be taken by bus to downtown Detroit to meet other major employers. Recruiters from employers such as Quicken Loans, Blue Cross Blue Shield and Compuware will be on hand to meet participants and speak about the opportunities at their companies(All majors welcomed). We’ll also take a brief bus tour of downtown Detroit.
FULL TIME POSITIONS are available for Seniors and Alumni. To obtain an idea of the various job categories ePrize is looking for please visit http://eprize.com/company/careers.
RESUMES AND REGISTRATION
- All applicants MUST be registered by Jan. 19, 2012.
- Resume and cover letter must be submitted to Career Services. Please state that it is being submitted as part of the “MCF-sponsored Career Fair.”
Although the employee dress code at ePrize is casual, interviewees should dress professionally:
1. Men need not wear a tie, but should wear a dress shirt and sport coat
2. Women should wear suitable office attire, such as a pant suit or blouse and skirt
3. No jeans or flip flops!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Interested students and alumni should contact Melissa Samuels (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information. Transportation is available from Marygrove to the fair.