On Friday, Dec. 2 at dusk (around 5:30 p.m.), Marygrove will celebrate its annual Festival of Trees!
In preparation for this beautiful and fun event, organizers ask that groups who have volunteered to decorate a tree, prepare to talk about their tree and give reflections on the theme of Lighting the Way: Peace, Hope & Thanksgiving. There will be a program followed by refreshments in the Main Dining Room.
TREE DECORATING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Each department/organization may select ONE tree to decorate.
- You will have up to three days to complete your tree decorations. Starting Monday, Nov. 28 and finishing Wednesday, Nov. 30.
- There is no set time when you should go and decorate, but you may claim your tree on Monday, Nov. 28 by placing a sign on your tree of choice.
- If you choose to use lights, they must be small, UL certified lights. (No cheap stuff…we don’t want anything to catch fire.)
- Use non-flammable; real tree friendly ornaments and decorations.
Contact Leslie Love @ firstname.lastname@example.org